Sunday, July 27, 2008
House Hunting
So I know this whole house hunting thing should be fun, but guess what, it's not really that fun. I think it's stressful driving around trying to find houses & neighborhoods that look interesting, & then you call on the houses & they are either 1-to expensive or 2-under contract. We've been driving around doing this for the last two weeks & I can't wait until it's over. We have found a couple of houses that might work out, but they are foreclosures, so it makes things a little more difficult. Anyways, enough complaining about that. We have also been able to have some fun with our families the last couple of weeks. We went to Lamb Day on July 19th in Ft. Green & had a wonderful time at the parade & park. We celebrated July 24th with Josh's family. We were able to go the zoo & also to the Utah Bee's baseball game that night of the 24th. They had a fireworks show after the game. We had a wonderful time & we're so glad that we get to do all these fun things with our families. It's my mom's birthday today, I won't mention how many this is for her, but I just want her to know that she's the best mom EVER. I hope that when I grow up I can be just like her. Happy Birthday mom, love ya!! We miss all our AZ friends & I hope everyone is doing great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
I hope you can find something soon. The process is never fun, but the reality of owning the house is great. You will find something wonderful I am sure.
We hope you guys find something soon!!! We think about you guys often! Thanks,
Moore Physical Therapy
bank owned is always good. a great house a an even better price! we hope nothing but the best for you and your family. there is nothing better then being close to your family!
Good luck finding the perfect house!! It will happen for you guys, I know it will!! By the way, just wanted to thank you for the AWESOME turkey roast. We cooked that up on Sunday and felt like we were in heaven. It was so yummy!
We miss you! If you can't find a place to live you can always come back!
Love, Patti
Cyndi! Hey, my mom just told me you guys had a blog, so I thought I would send a quick comment! How are you guys doing? So, you are moving back to Utah? That is so great. We have missed you guys, and Dustin and I will be back sometime within this month! We definitely need to see those cute kids! Keep us posted and I will add you to my blog. Love you guys!!!
Cyndi- we need to get together and have lunch or something when we get back. Where are you guys living...or have you found anything yet!? Well, my mom says thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes, and she has tried a few times to comment but it won't go through for some reason! Well, talk to you soon...
I hope the house hunting goes better, and that you can find a neighborhood as great as the one you left in AZ!!!! We miss you and can't wait to see you the next time we visit Utah! By the way... I haven't been to the gym since you left! I need you here to motivate me! I guess I better look elswhere, or I'm in terrible trouble. ~Danae
Post a Comment