Thursday, July 10, 2008
Safe and Sound
Wow it's been a crazy & long couple of weeks. I can't believe that we're finally in Utah & ALL our stuff is in my parent's garage. My parent's came down on Sunday & loaded up our van & took the boys with them on Monday. We finished up loading the truck on Tuesday morning & Josh & I pulled out of Bruce Court around noon. It was really hard walking through the house for the last time & pulling out of the drive way knowing that we'll never be driving back into the garage again. I cried all the way to the 17. It was such a great place to be. We loved our cul-de-sac, our ward, the school, our friends, Josh's job, the list could go on & on. It's a lot easier leaving a place that you don't like, but with Gilbert, there's not one thing to complain about. (Well maybe the heat in October!!) We absolutely loved our time there & we'll truly miss Gilbert. We pulled into Moroni at midnight on Tuesday. It really wasn't that bad of a drive. I'm just glad we made it without any problems. Wednesday was spent unloading the truck & getting the truck to the drop off spot in Spanish Fork. We met up with my sister & her cute family at Training Table for lunch. (Gotta love the cheese fries & dipping sauce!!) Josh started his new job today and I'm just trying to catch my breath. We are so excited to be back with family and I know that this is where Heavenly Father wants us to be. Thank you so much to all those that called, stopped by, helped clean (Heather), or watched my kids so I could pack. Thanks to my family for helping with the kids & taking such great care of them. You'll never know how much that meant to me. So now we start the next chapter of trying to find a house. We'll keep you posted on what's happening with our family. Change is always stressful, but we're excited for what's ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
glad you made it to UT safely. scott said you guys win the prize for quickest EQ move day!
We love you guys!
I have been checking for an updated post to see when you guys made it. I am glad you got there safe and sound. Good luck getting organized and finding a house. I bet you are loving the weather already.
I am so glad you guys made it safely to Utah! We will miss you but can keep in touch through this blog thing. I hope everything goes well with Joshs job. Hopefully you find a house soon!
Tyler is so jealous you have been to Training Table already!! Im glad everything went well...now just relax for a few days, you need it!
Glad you made it. So... is Sanpete County your new home? Where will Josh be working. It is always hard to leave a place you love. It sounds like you are where you are supposed to be.
We are glad you made it to Utah safely. We love that we can keep in touch with you guys through the blog! Hope all goes well!
-everyone at Moore PT
Post a Comment