So here are some pictures of the house. We've been trying to get things hung on the walls & things put where they belong. It's great having a basement!! Those boxes I don't know what to do with, I just take down to the basement. I don't know where we fit all our stuff in the house in Gilbert!! I really like our new house & it's been fun decorating it to feel like "our" home. Every once in a while one of the kids will say that they liked our other house better. I don't think that it's the house they miss so much, I think it's the friends that we had at our Gilbert house that they are missing. I have to say, I definitely agree with my kids. We miss all our AZ friends so much & we think of you often. We love being near our families & we wouldn't trade it for anything, but we do miss all the good times that we had in the valley of the sun. Any who, here are the pictures.
Half Bath
Family Room & Kitchen
Family Room
(Josh's brother is going to build us some bookcases for the sides of the fireplace)
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Hayden's Room
Hayden's Room
Tate & Rex's Room
Tate & Rex's Room
Tate & Rex's Room
Full Bath
Laundry Room Upstairs!!! Love it!!
We do have a living room on the main level, but it only has the piano in it. Oh well, someday we'll have furniture in it. No rush for now.








15 comments:
what a beautiful place you have, so put together already! you've been busy. oh how i would love to have a basement. is it finished? I"m so excited for you and we miss you too, especially at body pump today!
Wow it looks amazing! i bet you had a blast putting everything together and decorating your new house. i think that is the best part about moving is the new decorating! it looks like you are all settled in!
you no you are missed and always will be!
SOOO Cute! Cynd.
hey you! I love the towel rack...that turned out SO VERY CUTE! Hope you guys are good!!
I love it!! Your taste is so much like mine. I love thes kid's room and the bathroom and the fireplace....well basically ALL OF IT! Have fun!
Your house is SO cute! Next time you're down here you need to come over and help me decorate, you do such a good job! I love the kids' bedroom letters. Oh, Chris is in Utah right now, have Josh call him, maybe they can go on a date!
Beautiful home. I love it.
Cyndi- your house looks beautiful. I found your link on mary and scott's page. You've added Rex since I last saw you. Congratulations! Did you move back to Utah?
It was so nice to see you and your cute little family. And may I say, welcome back to Utah. Oh, and the house is lovely too. Here's the link to our blog:
http://richmarlycefriess.blogspot.com/
Glad to have a new blog buddy.
Marlyce
Hey Marie!! It was great to hear from you. Are you still in Idaho? I haven't seen or talked to you in quite a while. I hope you & your family are doing well. We moved back to Utah this summer. We were sad to leave Gilbert but we really wanted to be near our families. My kids are loving being near their cousins & grandparents. I live near my two sisters & we are having a lot of fun also. Do you have a blog? I'd love to see how your family has changed in the last couple of years. Take care,
Cyndi
Hey Harwards!
What a beautiful home! We loved the pics! Hope all is well with you guys! What beautiful decorations too! I loved the kids rooms - the wooden names were so cute!
~Moore Physical Therapy
Cyndi the house looks wonderful. Have done a great job decorating in such a short amount of time. How is life adjusting there? How is Hayden doing in school? I hope you are all doing great.
Hey Cyndi-Gal! I'm the Blog stalker!!!! I LOVED looking at your pictures of the kids and your home! It seems like forever since we've seen you guys! We would love to see where you live! :) I'm happy for you! Take care---
Hi Cyndi. Your house is beautiful. Leisa told me you had a blog at my bridal shower. I love being able to see what everyone is up too. Your kids are so big!
It is so weird to picture you living in the house in the pics! But it is so cute! We miss you.
Danae
Post a Comment