Friday, October 3, 2008

HaPpY 2nd BiRtHdAy REX!!!


Oh I can't believe my little guy is already two years old!! Ahhhh. Where has the time gone? I swear it was just yesterday that I had him. Rex is such a fun kid. When he was starting to talk we joked that he spoke Rexanese because none of us could understand a word he was saying. He certainly has started saying a ton more in the last while. I love having conversations with him. He has the best facial expressions. My favorite is to watch him watching Toy Story or Cars (his two most fav movies). He is constantly talking about Buzz or McQueen. He loves to go on rides in his Papa Kank's (that's what he calls Grandpa Frank) big truck to see the goats, horsies & wild deer. He loves to cheer for the Coug's and yell Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah Rah, GOOOO COUGARS!!! (You should see Josh smile when Rex does this!!) Rex loves to play at the park & he's definitely not afraid of heights!! Scary for me. Rex gives the best hugs & kisses. He loves to cuddle, as long as he has his three favorite blankets. I'm so glad the Rex is in our family. I can't imagine life without him. He brings so much joy to our family and I love him so much. HaPpY BiRtHdAy REX!!!

11 comments:

C & C said...

Happy Brithday, Rex!

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Cyndi, he is so cute! You've got yourself some little heartbreakers! I hope he had a great birthday! I can't believe how fast the time goes by...

Brady and Kayla said...

Your kids are all adorable! Thanks for commenting! I didn't know you had a blog! Maybe this way we can all keep caught up on each other! HA HA! Cute blog and cute family!

Karole said...

Cyndi,
I have been trying to locate your blog forever now! After you left the comment on my blog I tried clicking on your name but it wouldn't take me to your blog. I finally noticed your last name on Marlyce's and it worked!!!

I'm so glad you made safe and your house is darling! I bet you are loving being close to your family again.

Rex 2? What? That is crazy...time goes by way to fast! It's weird to think that we have already been here for almost 5 months and KC has been here even longer.

Anyways, looks like you are doing well! Keep in touch, I'm adding you to my blog!!!

Shanen said...

He is adorable Cyndi. Two years old already?? Are you ready to have another one? =) It sounds like you guys are doing great. I bet it is so nice to be around all of your family again. Take Care

colemanmartinezfamily said...

Cyndi
he is so cute i can't beleive that he is already 2. it seems like you just had him yesturday. i am sure that, that is true for you more so then for me! you guys need to have more because all of your children are so Prefect!
happy Brithday REX!

Andrea said...

He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndi!

I found your blog from Karole's. I think it is such a great way to keep in touch! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten... what cuties! I hope its ok I snuck a peek at your blog... and I hope you are doing great! talk to you later.

Julia

heather ann said...

Happy Birthday Rex! We were thinking of you this weekend...Cade went ahead and sang happy birthday in your honor (it's his current favorite song to sing)

Can you believe our sweet babies are now 2??? It makes me sad...I don't know if Im ready for a 2 year old again...

Donny and Camie said...

Hey Cyndi! I found your blog on Julia's blog! How fun!! You're kids are stinkin' cute!!! My cousin Marni says you guys are in her ward...how fun! She is a crack up!!! I love her! How is everything going?

Travis and Marie said...

Cyndi, I have a year old too...and he's so fun right now...like your little guy! I do gave a blog, but it's private, just send me your e-nail address and I'll invite you so you can get in. marie_chesley@yahoo.com

And yes, we are still in Idaho and we love it. I'm glad you got to go back to UT...even though you miss good friends, it's nice to be around family. :)