Thursday, November 20, 2008

Disney on Ice


















Josh's parents took us to Disney on Ice this last weekend in Salt Lake. It was a lot of fun & my kids had a blast. We rode trax downtown & my kids thought that was awesome. I think that Tate was the one that actually enjoyed the show the most. He was hilarious. When Buzz & Woody came out, he was waving & yelling "HI" at them. He thought that they could really see him & that they were waving back to him. It was great. My favorite part was Nemo & Dori's costumes. They were interesting to say the least. All I'll say is that their eyes were positioned in a very funny place on their costumes :) Thanks again Grandpa Adrian & Grandma Leisa for a very fun night!!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

How fun! That Dori costume was pretty interesting! ;) We are glad you guys are doing well!!
-Moore Physical Therapy

heather ann said...

oh my heck, as I was reading your post I was thinking, "I wonder if she saw the nemo costumes?" We went to Nemo on ice and the whole time I just had this perplexed/disgusted/immature look on my face...you should have seen the rest of the Nemo characters. Somehow to someone that is art. To me it is....well interesting! Im so glad you noticed too!! The kids look so cute!

Andrea said...

So fun! It's always great to see this kind of stuff through a child's eye.
I LOVE your background. I just might steal it after Thanksgiving!