So I get Hayden all ready for Halloween yesterday morning. She was all dolled up looking like the cutest Hannah Montana you've ever seen. I sent her off to school and two hours later I get a call from the school nurse saying that Hayden had thrown up & wanted to come home. Of all the days to get sick especially throwing up sick. How sad!! She laid around the rest of the day & I hoped she would feel better by the evening so that we could at least go to the church to do trunk or treating. Well, needless to say she didn't feel up to it so we didn't go. Luckily this week we had a neighborhood Halloween party, a Halloween party with my cousins & Tate got to go to his pre school Halloween party. So I think the kids will be fine about not getting to go trick or treating. For some reason, my kids couldn't make up their minds about what they wanted to be this year. Each party they were something different. For one party Hayden was a hula girl & the next she was Hannah Montana. Tate went back & forth from a Power Ranger to Bumblebee the Transformer. Rex was a little confused on if he wanted to be Buzz Lightyear or Batman. He decided that he would just wear both of the costumes at the same time. Crazy kids!! Anyways I feel bad for Hayden for having to be sick on Halloween & having to miss out on all the fun. I guess we'll always have next year to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
That is so sad:( I bet she was heart broken! The costumes are so cute they all look adorable! Halloween here was a little different...not many people around our neighborhood would even open there door! It was a little disheartening, but it was ok!!! I hope Hayden gets feeling better!
I totally know how she feels...I had chicken pox on Christmas when I was eight years old! I kind of envy you to be honest....we have so much candy and my kids are overly stimulated, overyly sugared, overly tired thanks to trick or treating! I hope she's feeling better and hopefully nobody else gets sick!
What a bummer! Being sick is just no fun - especially on a holiday. Hey!! I love your blog look - it's mine too!!
Only the worst day to be sick! Poor girl. It looks like you guys are settled in Utah in your new cute house!
Hunter just did that...well, he wasn't really sick though. I went and picked him up, thinking he was sick (cause he had been a few days earlier) and then he came home and played the rest of the afternoon. Poor Hayden...sorry she threw up at school...that is no fun. She was a darling Hannah Montana I'm sure. :)
Since you don't seem to have any "tags" on your blog, I took the liberty of tagging you on mine. You'll have to check my blog to get the scoop. Sorry, these darn tags, I'm just running out of people to tag.
Post a Comment