Monday, June 8, 2009

Tate's a Graduate!





We're so proud of our little Tate who is now an official pre-school graduate! I don't know who's more ready for him to go to kindergarten....him or me:) Just kidding (well sort of!) He's such a funny kid and he did an awesome job at the program. He actually said all of his speaking parts & after he said his lines he would give me the "thumbs up" sign & then would continue to itch his nose. The kid couldn't stop touching his nose! (I think it's a trait he picked up from Josh:) I tried to practice his lines with him & all I would ever get was whining or just silliness. So I didn't know what to expect when we got to the program. I'm proud to say that he actually knew what to say & when to say it. Tate....we're so proud of you & can't believe that you're big enough to be moving on to elementary school......SCARY!!!!

3 comments:

Tara Reid said...

Hey Cyndi! I was on Danaes blog and saw your link. Your family is so cute and growing up so fast! Are you enjoying being in Utah? Where are you guys living? It was really fun to look at your pictures and see what you guys have been up to. Can you believe our girls will be in 3rd grade? It makes me feel old. I am with you; I am SO excited for Gracie to go to Kindergarten. Good to see you guys (blog style).

heather ann said...

TATE!! Good work! I wish you and Zach were going to kindergarten together...he still can't wait to be your roomate at BYU though, he talks about it all the time!

Travis and Marie said...

how very cute! And that picture with the grandparents....is that your mom? You guys look so similar.