Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Soccer

This last Saturday was Hayden & Tate's first soccer games. It was so fun watching them! I think that they both did very well considering that their parents are basically clueless when it comes to soccer basics such as technique, rules, etc.... On Friday night me, my mom & my kids were hanging out at Jenn's house. When we were leaving my mom told Tate that he needed to get a good nights rest so that he'll be good & ready for his game in the morning. Tate looked right at her and said, "I'm already good!" He actually did pretty well at his game. He scored two goals and he was doing the victory dance after each goal. Too funny! We had a great time this weekend and I can't wait to see what dance Tate's going to do next:)

2 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Miss Cyndi! Cute pics of your kids! I wish they would have had soccor for my kids!!! I love it! I wanted to let you know that I have my Blog up & running! I forget to tell people. Its just jerryandcamille.blogspot :)

Caryn said...

We were clueless soccer parents too, until Rusty got made a coach, then Soccer coaching for Dummies dot com became our friend...