Monday, September 28, 2009
YaY for ReX
Last week we were in Walmart buying diapers for Rex & he informed me that he was no longer a baby & that he needed to wear big boy undies. So how could I argue with that? It was really that easy...one day he was wearing diapers & the next he wasn't. I guess once "they" make up their mind to do it, there's no turning back. He's been so cute about it & he really thinks he's as big as his brother Tate. Rex I'm so proud of you for being such a big boy & I can't believe you're turning 3 in a few days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Well don't I feel sheepish. Here I was having a constant discussion with Kinley about it, then struggled for weeks to get her potty trained. Then you go and have a kid that trains himself. Life really isn't fair is it? But yay for you and yay for Rex.
Post a Comment