Monday, December 7, 2009

Ohhhh you better watch out.....you better not cry

Tate & Rex sing this song about 100 million times a day. The part that says "naughty or nice"...the boys usually point to each other when they say "naughty" & then they point to themselves when they say "nice". This usually causes a big fight & usually some tears...fun times:)

4 comments:

amy morgan said...

I LOVE that the very thing they're singing about ("you better not cry") is the result of the singing! TOO FUNNY ;) and TOO CUTE! I'm pretty sure they'll make the good list no matter what - - they're too cute to not!!

Jill T said...

Cute boys! This seems to be a theme song at our house these days too. :)

I'm excited to check your blog!

Marlyce said...

Very cute. I'm missing the New Moon countdown on your blog. Maybe it's time to track down the Eclipse countdown. I think we only have to wait until June.

Andrea said...

I love it. My kids are singing like crazy except it is Jingle bells Batman Smells.