This years Mother's Day was great. We spent the day with my family at my mom & dad's having a BBQ. It was so great having the family all together...seems like it doesn't happen very often anymore. My kids were so excited to give me all of their fun gifts. I got some pretty flowers, nice notes & pictures from the kids & Josh gave me a gift card to a spa....can't wait to use that up:) Here's a paper Tate brought home from school for me that he filled out about me...I must say that I think he was pretty accurate on all his answers;)
What I know about my mother:
My mother is very nice
She is 30 inches tall
She weighs 32 pounds:)
She has blue eyes
She has yellow hair
The food she likes best is Hot Pockets.
Her favorite color is Pink
5 comments:
Someday I hope you'll share the secret of having Hot Pockets as your favorite food, and still weighing only 32 lbs. THAT is information I would like to have ;) Too cute!
SO CUTE! I love how kids think. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day!
Just wanted to let you know I got your recipe and it sounds yummy! Thanks so much!
aww sweet. happy mother's day...late!! you are one amazing mommy! miss you!
How cute!!! Every year in our Kindergarten we ask the kids why they love their Moms! The responses are SOoooo much fun! I know you'll cherish that forever! :)
man! he was right on the money with all of those right!? love those answers!
Post a Comment