It's been a great summer (well not the part with me feeling prego crappy) but we did manage to have some fun:)
~Moroni 4th of July (sad to say that I didn't get a picture of Christine & I running the Fun Run
~St. George girls trip with Josh's family
~Lamb Day (rode on a float with the grand kids, great grand kids, & great great grand kids on my Cook side of the family
~Went to the Ute Stampede
~Went to the Copper Mines
~Josh took the boys on the Father & Sons camp out
~Went with my mom & sister & kids to the Church Office Building & Temple Square
~And I didn't even mention anything about Primary:)
~To add to all that craziness, Josh's clinic that he's a director for opened up the beginning of July. So he's been busy with everything that goes into opening up a new clinic. It's a beautiful clinic & it's in a great location.
~And for me...I've just been trying to get the energy to keep up with the kids. This pregnancy has been a rough one. I was so nauseous the first 14 weeks but now (I'm 17 weeks) I'm feeling really good. Yay for 2nd trimester!








No comments:
Post a Comment