Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's a Boy!

So I had my "big" ultrasound today & Josh & the kids went with. It was so fun to watch the kids faces as the doctor was showing us the tiny toes & fingers. The kids thought it was awesome! It's definitely a boy & Tate & Rex got a big kick out of the pics the doctor showed in the ultrasound. There favorite picture was when the doctor was showing us that it was a boy. I'm not even going to say what Tate kept saying on our way home (some of you might get offended:)
Everything looks great & he's growing just like he's supposed to. Isn't it such a huge relief to hear those words from the doctor?! I don't know if you're the same but I worry so much about the baby growing & developing & it's such a huge blessing to have these ultrasounds done to calm & ease our minds.

A couple of weeks ago my friend's sister snuck me into get an ultrasound done just so that we could find out if it was a boy or girl (I was dying to find out & I couldn't wait until this 21 week appt). So today wasn't a big shocker for us when the doctor announced that it was a boy. The day that we did actually find out that it was a boy, Hayden sure had a hard time & cried all day. It was so great for her to go today & she got sooo excited when she saw him. She is going to be such a helper & I can't wait to see her with her baby brother.

Now we just need to come up with a name! Any ideas?!

3 comments:

5-against-1 said...

That is awesome!! I am glad Hayden is feeling better about little baby brother. Can't help you in the name department. We could never decide on one so I guess that is why I never got one.
Good luck!

Andrea said...

Congrats. Heavenly Father must know that you are going to raise great missionaries.

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Congratulations! I have tons of boy names. My favorites:

Graham, Grant, William and call him Liam (still bitter that I have a William and Chris insisted on calling him Hayes:), Brady and Sawyer.

Now if I could just talk Chris into another baby maybe I could put some of these to use because we'd probably have another boy too!

Hope you're feeling well. Btw, don't you need a family vacation before the baby comes? I hear San Diego is nice this time of year and you have a free place to stay. :)