Thursday, January 6, 2011
Live has been CrAzY!!!
Can I just say that the last 3 months have been the busiest EVER!! Needless to say...my blog was on the bottom of the priority list:) We've done a lot of really fun things the last 3 months & have made a lot of fun memories. Baby Crue is coming in just over 3 weeks...AHHH!! This pregnancy has by far gone the fastest & has been the easiest for me (and I've been able to wear my wedding ring the whole time, which didn't happen with the other three:) Being Primary president has made my life absolutely & positively nuts the last while. Instead of posting a bunch of pics together...I'm going to post them in groups. Not so sure that blogging will happen to much this next year...but I'll do my best:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment