Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We've finally joined the blogging world!!

So here's some info about our family. We have been living in Arizona for that last five years, but we are now getting ready to move back to Utah in two weeks. CRAZY TIMES!!! We have absolutely loved our time here in AZ & have made some wonderful lifelong friends. Josh is a physical therapist & loves to golf any chance he gets. I love to spend time with my family & friends, shop (& I don't mean for groceries at Walmart), & read Stephanie Meyer's books (can't wait until August!!!). Hayden is seven years old & she is so smart. She's a great sister & a huge helper to me. She's so kind & she loves to have fun & laugh. Tate is four years old & he loves to play golf, jump on the tramp, & ride his bike & scooter. He's already had a broken arm & I know it's not going to be the last because he tells us he wants to be a motorcycle guy when he grows up. Rex is 1 1/2 years old & is always a step behind Tate. He loves his sister "Dee Dee", but may love her princess shoes even more. He has a lot to say, but we don't speak Rexenese. We are excited for our next adventure in Utah & we'll try to keep our blog updated on what's happening with our family.

9 comments:

Hillary said...

Very Cute Blog! Thanks for letting us look! I love Stephenie Meyer too! Only 37 more days until Breaking Dawn.
I love blogging so much! I know you will enjoy it. I am glad we will be able to stay in contact with you guys through your blog.
-Hillary

heather ann said...

Yeah for your blog! I love the new background...very cute! You ARE good at this blogging stuff...watch out it's addicting:)

Mary said...

way to go!! just one more way to stay in touch. glad you did it, cuz i know it was just for me! HA!

Shanen said...

Cyndi I am so glad you got started on this. This will be a great way to keep in touch with friends. It was so fun to see you guys the other night. Good luck with the rest of your packing.

Al said...

I rebelled as long as I could too. Soon you'll find yourself thinking about what to put on your blog as you lay in bed at night. I hope we can see you before you leave!

Kae Lynn said...

I am sooo sad you are leaving me and at the same time I am so excited for you!!! But no worries because we visit Utah A LOT! And you'll always have a place to stay in AZ our door is always open!
~Kae Lynn

Andrea said...

How exciting to have another blogger friend. This is such a great way for me to stay in touch. I am glad you are doing it. What made you decide to move back to Utah? I am dying to know.
I too, and awaiting the Vampire book, and hope it is just as wonderful as the others.
Please check out our family on our blog;
www.theswensonfamily5.blogspot.com

Joanna Heiden said...

I am so excited for you guys. What an adventure. I can't believe you guys are going so fast! I am sure it will be nice to be by family. We are enjoying it, but I have to say, missing all our good friends down there is SO HARD! I know, not the nicest thing to write on the eve of your move! :) Just Kidding, we are doing good and just miss everyone a bit. Good luck packing, believe it or not, it just all ends up getting done! Can't wait to see how your adventure unfolds!

Andrea said...

I don't think we will be making a trip to Utah this summer. I think my sister will be getting married sometime in the fall. We will make a visit then. Hopefully we can get together then.