Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What we've been up to the last while

























































































































8 comments:

Kae Lynn said...

CUTE! We all miss you guys sooo much! This makes me cry, but I'm so glad you are back at home!! Tell all of your family Hi...they are all so cute! Is that Holly?! Oh and CUTE hair Jen!!

~Kae Lynn

Hillary said...

We were so glad you updated your blog. It was nice to see some great pictures. We are glad you found a house. Hope to see some more pictures of it soon! Looks like you guys are having a great time in Utah!
- Moore Physical Therapy

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house move-in! Your kitchen is great! We can't wait to see more pics of the rest. I am so glad that you moved by Lamar's parents! We'll see you guys when we come and visit!! Keep the updates coming.

~ Danae

heather ann said...

Ohhh....I miss those Harward kiddos!! Cute pictures-I love the one with all the cousins! I'll see you soon!!!!!!!

Mary said...

Loved the update, the pics and the kitchen. So glad you could get settled before school started.

Love you guys

Heidi Ann said...

You are having way to much fun in Utahr. Your kiddies are SO cute and your house looks wonderful! Hope you are doing well.

colemanmartinezfamily said...

yeah you found a house. the kids look so happy. i bet it feels great to back around your family!

Andrea said...

Great pictures. It looks like your home is beautiful. I hope you are settling in.