Monday, September 22, 2008
Tate's chosen profession (for this week)
So I was driving over to my sister's house today and Tate & Rex were with me. We were jammin out to the radio and "We will rock you" came on. Tate said, "Guess what mom, when I grow up I want to be a rock n roll guy." I replied, "Tate, you can be anything you want to be." (isn't that what we're supposed to say?) Well, I was really thinking "I hope not!!" The thing that worries me is that last week he told me that he wanted to be a motorcycle guy & the week before that he said he wanted to be a race car driver guy. Not that there is anything wrong with these professions, but for my little Tate, I certainly hope that he ends up doing something that isn't quit so dangerous or crazy. I'm sure glad that we're getting out of the frightful fours. He is starting to grow up so much & it makes me sad to think that he's going off to kindergarten next year. Sniff, sniff. Where did the time go? Tate is so funny, one minute he likes to watch Power Rangers or Transformers but then the next minute he's watching Strawberry Shortcake or Hollie Hobby with his sister. He's been known to wear princess shoes every now & then too. It doesn't worry me a bit because I know that he's certainly "all boy"!! Love ya Tate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
ohhh....I love Tate too! I sure miss that kid...you have no idea. I feel like my third son is gone! Tate will make a great motorcycle riding, race car racing, rock n roll playing GOLFER. That kid has some definate athletic ablility, he swings better than most adults!!
Your little Tate sounds like he's all boy! Just don't encourage him to be a lawyer! :>
ohhh snif, snif....I miss you ALL!!!
What a cute story. We miss your sweet family! -Moore PT
I think you should get behind this idea. He could be the next Donnie Osmond or David Archuletta. The world just loves a good mormon "rock 'n roll guy". By the way, I'm hoping the Jonas Brothers is on your blog for you kids. If not, I'm going to be a bit disappointed, you've always had such great taste.
I love how they can change their minds so quickly. I wish I could be more carefree. We have so much to learn from these little ones.
Definitely ALL boy but wouldn't we prefer that!!
Okay, so the Jonas Brothers. I am sure that they are wonderful boys, and they may even have some talent, I don't really know, I wouldn't recognize any of their songs. My main problem with them is that my 10 year old niece thinks they are the greatest thing on the planet. Me, being a bit more than 10, can't like the same bands, silly I know, but I just can't do it. If I had a child that liked them, then I would be all for it. However, my kid only likes songs that Mickey Mouse sings, so there in lies my problem.
Post a Comment