Friday, December 19, 2008

F is for FREEZING

All I need to say is that it's a blizzard outside & the temperature is 21 degrees but with the windchill it feels like 7, THAT'S RIGHT SEVEN FREEZING DEGREES!!!!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I heard that it is cold there. We were at 72 today. I bet you are missing AZ this week. It looks like you are having fun inspite of that.

Sheri said...

Are you ready to come home now?

heather ann said...

It's 61 degrees today and feels like it...do you want to come over?:) That's a good day to stay inside and make cookies, hot chocolate and yummy soup...stay in PJ's all day! ...that's what I would do.

colemanmartinezfamily said...

i am thankful for my warm arizona winters now.

Marlyce said...

Though I do sympathize with you, I would just like to say, suck it up. We were at -20 with our wind chill. On top of that, I think it snowed another 6 inches last night. However, it does feel like a heat wave compared to Nebraska, so I guess you just find your blessings where you can. You'll have to wait until Summer to be thankful you moved.

Bec and Ryan said...

I just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! I worked with Josh until I had my baby 6 weeks ago. Tell him I say hi and enjoy all of the snow!
-Becca Janzen

Marlyce said...

I'm starting to think that in your case, "F" is for "failure to update your blog". He he he. That should fill my smart alec comment quota for the month.

Andrea said...

WOW!! That is crazy cold. Are you ready for a fix of AZ weather yet?? Looks like your family have been enjoying every moment of December fun. Yeah for the holidays!

di said...

hey! i found your blog through amy morgans. so fun to be in touch!