I absolutely love this picture of Rex. This has been what he looks every day since Christmas. He loves his Thomas the Train moon boots & his Batman cape & mask. I don't know why (maybe it's just a two year old phase) but right now Rex won't wear clothes. He loves to wear bakaball shorts and nothing else. Today, for some reason he wanted to only wear a shirt. He's nuts!! It's a huge fight to get him dressed to go run errands or to go to church. He loves to wear his cool moon boots because he sees his big brother & sister wearing them, only he likes to wear them inside the house & with only a diaper on. I try to explain to him that it's winter outside & we need to dress warm, but for some reason I just can't reason with a two year old? Go figure! T-Rex, we sure love ya & love all the fun & laughter you bring to our family. *by the way, that's his new smile for pictures, cute isn't it?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Wow, that is one stylish little guy you've got there. I'm with Rex, I don't see why his outfit isn't acceptable at church.
Adorable.
I love the two year "won't wear any clothes" phase! Sometimes being two really pays off! : )
Hey, long time no see I need your address please...
janaeburkinshaw@hotmail.com
Post a Comment