Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No more snow PLEASE!!!

It's true, we are having a whole week of snowy cold weather & the Harward family is definitely bummed about it! I'm so ready for the snow to be gone & for the sunshine to come out. We had a little teaser the last couple of weeks & it was great spring like weather. We loved it! My kids were out riding their bikes & scooters & it was like we were being freed from jail. (Not that I'd compare my house to a jail cell) But we were definitely loving being outside & loving that the snow was finally gone from our front yard. Well the forecast for the whole week is pretty much snow every other day & it's colder than ever out there. I just have to keep reminding myself that better weather is on it's way & that we are going to love Utah's spring & summer months. I love spring time in Utah. In Arizona there was pretty much no spring or fall, just winter & summer. My kids will love the spring & summer months & I just need to remember that we're almost done with winter! We can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yay!

5 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

I am so sick of the SNOW! I was thinking we were in the clear there for a bit. I do love your spring/summerish layout!

Andrea said...

Yes, Utah weather can be so deceiving! When we lived there, my favorite little crocus would get snowed on in March! UGH!! Hang in there - you are almost set for perfect weather!

Anonymous said...

I would kill for snow!! I know, you always want what you can't have. If I have ONE More SUNNY day.....! Hey, we are coming in June! Lamar's brother is getting married June 5th. I'm sure we will stay at least a week. Let's get together!! Miss you guys!

Danae

Anonymous said...

BTH, I love the twilight Soundtrack song!
Danae

C & C said...

We would LOVE to have some snow here! We are jealous! Nixon freaks out if there is even frost on the street and rooftops!