Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh Tate:)

Tonight during our bedtime prayer Josh said, "Bless Tate to be a peace maker." When the prayer was over, Tate jumped up and said, "Dad, you blessed me to be a pizza maker when I get big!" He was so excited, he thought that was so awesome. Earlier tonight he was telling me that he wanted to be the weather guy on TV. I laughed at that one too. I told Tate that his Grandpa Frank would love him to be a weather guy. One week it's a motor cycle guy, the next week it's a rock n roll guy, and now this week we're on to a weather guy or pizza maker guy. This kid is too funny!

4 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

I love your kid stories! Kids are so funny!

Mary said...

peace maker, pizza maker it's all the same right?! Love it. Miss you guys!

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

So funny! Christine and I have had many conversations about how much we LOVE the weather! It must be a family trait!!!

Marlyce said...

I personally think if you can't be a peacemaker, a pizza maker is a very close second. Very cute story.