Monday, March 23, 2009

HaPpY 5th BiRtHdAy TATE!!!





Wow I can't believe that my little agiTATEr is 5!!! Where does the time go? He's such a funny kid & he definitely keeps me on my toes. We celebrated his birthday last weekend with having a party with Josh's family on Saturday & then a party with my family on Sunday & then he celebrated it at school on Friday. He's pretty much had a birthday week. Happy Birthday TATE -we sure love ya!!!

3 comments:

heather ann said...

Happy Birthday Tate!!! I love that you had a donut cake again! I can't believe you are 5...holy cow, you are so old! Zach went to Target and picked out a present for ya the other day- he was so excited about it, he wanted to open it and play with it a few times before we sent it...but I wouldn't let him. We miss you like crazy...I'm glad you got to have so many parties!
Look in the mail this week for your present:)

amy morgan said...

So cute! I love it when birthdays last a whole week! AND, I LOVE that Kelly Clarkson's newest song is playing as I read . . . I'm a fan ;)

Tairi said...

I love birthday weeks! Happy Birthday little man!!