Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hayden's Baptism



Hayden was so excited for her baptism & it truly was a special day for all of us. I'm so proud of her for making good choices & being a wonderful example to everyone around her. The day started out so great....it wasn't snowing!! We actually had a beautiful spring day. Josh baptized & confirmed Hayden. He gave her such a beautiful blessing & I'm so thankful that he honors his priesthood & makes it a priority to be worthy to perform these ordinances for our children. My parents, siblings, nieces & nephews & Josh's parents & siblings were all there. I can't remember the last time that we had everyone from both sides of the family together. It was such a wonderful show of support for Hayden & she truly was so excited to have all of her favorite people there. Hayden's primary teachers also came & they brought their CTR 8 class with them. What a wonderful example of magnifying your calling! Hayden was so excited to have her primary class there to share this special day with. I'm so happy that we were able to share this wonderful day with everyone & thanks for making it so special for Hayden!

5 comments:

amy morgan said...

Yeah, Hayden!

Andrea said...

WOW!! That is so neat that she is 8. How fun to share that with here. Baptism is such a great decision. Congratulations. She is beautiful

Happy Birthday Tate!!

Shanen said...

What a wonderful day. I'm glad you have all of your family there with you. And what nice teachers to bring her whole class. That is amazing. I'm glad your day was great.

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Hayden, congrats on your baptism! What a special day and I'm so happy you were surrounded by so many friends and family! Cyndi, that is a darling picture of your darling family!

C & C said...

What a cute family picture!