Sometimes "man burps" really smell like that. Funny little Rex! I love that kids are brutally honest!
That is hilarious. I guess that is better than "burping out your bum" like Kinley says. And I am thoroughly enjoying your music selection these days.
SO cute.
It was fun to see you guys at church. Hope you had a fun week in AZ. We will contact you when we get settled in Ut.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sometimes "man burps" really smell like that.
Funny little Rex! I love that kids are brutally honest!
That is hilarious. I guess that is better than "burping out your bum" like Kinley says. And I am thoroughly enjoying your music selection these days.
SO cute.
It was fun to see you guys at church. Hope you had a fun week in AZ. We will contact you when we get settled in Ut.
Post a Comment