Friday, June 12, 2009

Pulling Weeds

So today we finally had a morning with no rain & the sun was finally out. I've been dying to get all the weeds pulled out of the flower beds, etc.... My kids have had plenty of TV time & I put them to work......only they didn't know they were working! How smart am I:) We made a game out of pulling the weeds & who knew that it could be fun! I had gloves so therefore they all had to have gloves too. Tate & Rex used there snow gloves...so funny! Thanks kids for making a not so fun chore.....fun:)

2 comments:

Marlyce said...

I tell Kinley we are "worm hunting". She loves it. I have however lost a few flowers to her, but it sure beats fighting with her the whole time.

Travis and Marie said...

crazy as it sounds, pulling weeds is one of my favorite things to do. It's so relaxing...mindless and you can get some good thinking done and accomplish something good at the same time....way to go for getting your kids thinking it was a game!