Saturday, October 10, 2009

love you more than.....

Josh & I went on a date tonight and when we got back Tate ran up to me & said, "Mom I missed you & I love you more than pop tarts." How sweet is that? If you know Tate, that's quite the statement of love! My response to him was,"Tate, I love you more than Diet Coke."

3 comments:

Camille said...

How cute is that! And what a GREAT come back! I just KNEW you Harwards were smart folks!!!! Hee Hee :)

heather ann said...

Man, he seriously loves you!! Zach said to me just the other day, "Why can't we be like Tate and always eat pop tarts...please buy some for me!" My poor neglected child:) Give that Tate a kiss for me!!

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

That is probably one of the cutest things I have ever heard. I hope my kids say cute things like that. Those Pop Tarts are sure delicious. We love Pop Tarts too!