I must say that this years Halloween has been the best one ever! We started out the day with a super fun party at Jenn's where she went all out with the Halloween menu & fun! It was so great seeing everyone dress up & getting to spend the day with my family. I must say that seeing my dad dressed as a Hell's Angel was the highlight! We ended the day with Josh's family with dinner & trick or treating. The weather was great...not as great as Halloween in Arizona weather but I can't complain because it's not snowing in Utah great kind of weather:) Thanks to our families for making our Halloween so much fun this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
OH my heavens Cyndi!!! Your kids looked SO cute!!! And your DAD!!! What a sport! He looked way good!!! Good times :)
Seeing your dad with a mustache reminds me of the old Kellett family reunion videos! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Oh, and I LOVE your new family picture at the top of your blog! You and your family are so cute and photogenic!
your parents are so much fun! Go gramps! will josh be borrowing that costume next year?? Love it....but we did miss seeing you this holiday.
Love all the costumes! Your dad looks especially great! How fun. Love your new family picture too.
That Aunt Jenn is so stinkin' fun!! Everyone looks great in their costumes. I missed you this year...I was sitting in my driveway eating out of my candy bowl alone...much more fun when you were sitting with me:)
How fun! Uncle Frank Looks fantastic! What a fun party!
Post a Comment