Thursday, November 5, 2009
Tate Tate Bo Bate
I am loving that EVERY conversation I have with Tate he rhymes all his words. Gotta love kindergarten:) He starts out with saying all the words (& many made up words) that he can think of that rhyme & then ends it with banana fanna fo (blank). Tate Tate Bo Bate.....I love, glove, dove, wuv, buv, huv you banana fanna fo Taaaate! TATE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
so sweet! and what a darling pic of your family. just a beautiful bunch of people!
Love your new picture. Was wondering if you have katie's e-mail so I can request to have access to her blog. Or is there another way to request? Not sure how to request.
I loved it when Ty would do that last year except when he'd rhyme words like hit, luck, clam. I had to bite my tongue because he had no idea what he was saying. :)
i love your family pic...anymore?! ok so how was new moon i haven't heard yet?? It was soo wonderful to see you.
Post a Comment