Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November happenings....

Where has this month gone?! It's flown by & I can't believe it's only 1 month until Christmas. For me this month has been all about ME...ME...ME:) The first part of November I went with Josh's mom, his sister, his two aunts, & one of his cousins to a Timeout for Women seminar in St. George. It was amazing! It was totally a mini EFY for women. I left there wanting to be a better mom, wife & person. It motivated me to take EVERY chance I have to teach my children about gospel principles. I loved it & I highly recommend it to all women...we all need a "timeout" every now & then don't we:)

The following weekend Josh "surprised" me with an airline ticket to Phoenix to see friends & to stay with Heather for the weekend. I was so excited! I flew down on Friday & had a wonderful dinner at Sauce with Heather, Kae Lynn, Mary, Shannon, Joanna, Kamie, Anna, Samantha, Danae, Justalyn, & Alexis. Thanks girls for making it so special!! On Saturday I did a couple of hair cuts, went to Zach's soccer game, ate lunch @ Gecko Grill, went shopping, & had dinner with Heather, Kae Lynn & Mary. I stayed up later those two nights than I have in a LONG time (thus the red eyes in the pic:). It was so wonderful to spend time with these girls. Heather & Kae Lynn both have had babies & it was so great to see there little ones. It was such a great time & I know that it was a crazy weekend for Heather & I hope she knows how much I TRULY APPRECIATE HER!!! The only picture I got that weekend is of me holding Heather's baby:( I guess we were too busy having fun!

The next exciting event was the release of NEW MOON!! There were 20 of us that went to the midnight showing. Jenn hosted a New Moon party at her house before the movie & we had a blast hanging out, eating some good food, & wearing our vampire teeth:)

Here we are with Thanksgiving tomorrow & I have SO much to be thankful for! This month has been all about spending time with family & friends & I have LOVED it! I'm so thankful to have a husband who loves me & will put up with me:) He's such a great husband & father. I'm so thankful for my three beautiful kids who motivate me to be a better mom everyday. I'm thankful for my parents & siblings. I love that we're in Utah & that we get to spend more time with each other. I'm thankful for Josh's family. They are always so willing to support & love us. I love that my boys say their best friends are their "uncles"! I'm thankful for wonderful friends who love me & understand me. I'm thankful for Jesus Christ. I'm thankful for his sacrifice & that he made it possible for us to have eternal families. The list could go on & on....aren't we thankful for Thanksgiving?!

4 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Looks like you've had a fun November! Good for you! I'm thankful for blogs and being able to keep up on family and friends fun lives!

heather ann said...

Fun! Seriously, your visit was the highlight of my November...what a fun weekend. I do feel a little old...after staying up past midnight 2 days in a row I was worn out, but a good worn out! Just wish we saw eachother more! Happy Birthday!!

Chelsea said...

Thank you for the comment, I'm so glad you like it! :)

Shanen said...

Cyndi what a fun month. We certainly have lots to be thankful for. I hope Christmas and the New Years was great. I love your top picture, cute family.