Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What!!! It's already January!

I am sitting here dying that January is half way over! Where has the month gone? We were so busy with the Holidays & we had so much fun with our families. Here's a list of things that we did over the last month:
~Work, neighborhood, ward & family Christmas parties (at the Mecham party....all I can say is...oranges, potatoes & nylons....TOO FUNNY:)
~Visited temple square to see the lights with our friends...The Hart's
~For the Cook Christmas party we had the grand kids do the nativity scene. It was so fun seeing all of them dressed up & taking that time to think about Christ's birth.
~Sledding with kids...SO FUN! They absolutely loved it & we found the best hills in Traverse Mountain!
~Saw a few movies during the break...Alfin & the Chipmunk"s (that's what Tate calls it:), Julie & Julia, Star Trek...just to name a few
~Josh & I celebrated our wedding anniversary on Dec 19th...CRAZY!! 12 YEARS!!!
~Watched "a few" football games
~Josh & I celebrated both our birthdays
~I have to say that this years Christmas has been my FAVORITE one so far! My kids were SOOO fun. Christmas Eve they couldn't even stand the excitement! Santa definitely spoiled us this year & we have had so much fun with everything we got this year. Josh is excited to try out some of his new clubs on our trip to AZ:)
~Celebrated my dad's birthday/New Year's Eve at my sister Christine's house. We had a great time! Homemade Vanilla ice cream....YUM!
~Kids got to spend some time at both grandparents houses during the break. They LOVE to have sleep overs at their grandpa & grandma's!
~I got to visit with Kae Lynn, Jenn, Maria & Emily. SO FUN hanging out....Bar E & dragging main....just like old times:)
As you can see we were VERY busy & we ABSOLUTELY loved every minute! Christmas 2009....BEST ONE YET!!
















3 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Sounds like you guys had a great month! I love that last picture of Hayden's excitement! So cute!

Jill T said...

Makes me want to do Christmas all over again!

Marlyce said...

In that last picture, is that a weaving loom by Hayden's feet? If so, that seems like a very interesting gift that should be a post all on its own.