Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday sweet Hayden

I can't believe that Hayden is already 9! She is such a sweetheart & I am so glad that she's in our family. She's always been such a good girl & I hope that she stays that way (we are getting closer to being a tween now:) I went to parent teacher conferences the other night & her teacher couldn't say enough good things about her. She told me that she's a teachers dream student. What a huge compliment to Hayden! She makes friends where ever we go & she loves to have fun. She loves to sing & is always up for a good time:) Hayden...you are the most awesome girl I know & I am so glad you are my daughter! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday yesterday!! WE LOVE YOU HAYDEN!!! I have attached a little video of Hayden when she was 3 & I think it shows what a funny little girl she is:)

2 comments:

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! Can you believe our kids are already nine years old. I'm mean seriously...where has the time gone?

Is that your apartment by the U of U? I remember you doing my hair there.

Marlyce said...

Kinley made me watch this at least 20 times. She wants to know if little Hayden can play some time. I tried to tell her that Hayden is all grown up now but she wants to play with the one from the video because she's so cute.