Monday, August 2, 2010

So...we're having a baby

and Hayden & I are hoping it's a girl:) My due date is February 6th but with having a C-section I could have the baby as early as January 31st! I am now 13 weeks & have been feeling pretty yucky the last while. I am hoping that in the next few weeks I start feeling better (my family is sick of eating microwavable or frozen foods:)

9 comments:

Tairi said...

Yay! I hope you have a girl too! And I hope you start feeling better soon. You sure make a cute pregnant lady though! The first time I met you you were pregnant with Rex. awwwww

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

Congrats that is so exciting. It would be good to get another girl in the family! Hope you get feeling better soon.

amy morgan said...

Glad you're feeling better! And my #4 c-section proved to be the easiest recovery of all . . . hope it's the same for you ;)

Mary said...

GREAT news! i'm so excited for you and what a lucky little one to have you and josh as parents. you guys are FAB! and your kids are darling.

Tyler and Kristen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I will pass my girl vibes your way since that seems to be all we can have lately! :-) Hope you are feeling better soon! We love you guys!

heather ann said...

Woo Hoo! Im glad you've come out of the closet:) Sure hope you start feeling better soon! Maybe all the kiddos should just come spend a week or two with me...send em' down!

Andrea said...

CONGRATS!! I hope you get your girl, and I also hope the yucky goes away. Sometimes yucky is a good sign that it is a girl.

Heather said...

Hey Just found your blog! Jealous that you are already that far along....And really hoping for you and Hayden that it's a GIRL!!!a

Hillary said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I hope you have a girl too! So fun!

Hope everything is going great with you guys!

-Hillary