We had stake conference last week. And if your family is like mine...those two hours with my 3 kids can seem like 4 hours. I took the usual "church bag" stuff for my kids & they did pretty well. We were singing the closing song & Tate leaned over to Josh and said, "You know this really hasn't been that bad....I quite enjoyed myself."
Oh Tate...thanks for always making me smile:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA!! That's awesome ;) We have stake conference tomorrow, and I'm going to remind myself of this the whole 2 hours!! Perhaps THIS is the time I'll enjoy MYSELF!
You are so good at recording your kids cute quotes. That one is adorable.
I quite enjoyed myself too at our Stake Conference because I left Shelby at home tending all the girls!!! That was the most relaxing meeting I have had in years. So you did better than me...teaching your kids the importance of going.
Post a Comment