Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010






























































This has by far been my favorite Christmas yet. My kids are at the perfect ages! We started out with Christmas Eve at Josh's sister Jess's house & then we headed home to do our Christmas Eve activities. We drank our special hot chocolate "sleeping potion" that you have to stir with a magical candy cane & drop in a special chocolate bell. It really does make the kids sleepy;) We then had to make our cookies for Santa & open up their Christmas Eve present....Christmas PJ's. This year Hayden got some fun stuff for her American Girl doll & she got a ticket to see WICKED!! So not fair! Tate got a new Razor scooter & a skateboard with all pads & helmet to go with it. Rex got a new bike & a skateboard too. The boys got their favorite D Will jerseys & a fun Criss Cross Crash Hot wheels toy. Josh surprised me with a Nookcolor...totally didn't' see that one coming. I'm having a lot of fun learning how to download ebooks from the online library. Josh & I also got new bedding which I'm in love with. I was thrilled...Josh, not so much:) Tate gave our family a really nice calendar that he made at school which is super special. Josh got some BYU shorts & t-shirts, shoes, snow boots & some other knick knacky stuff:) He will love that I said that. We definitely enjoyed this Christmas & we have felt so blessed this holiday season!

4 comments:

5-against-1 said...

Wow, you have been busy posting!! Looks like you had wonderful....eventful Christmas. We sure miss you guys! Good luck with baby coming up SOON! Make sure you post pictures since I am not there to see him in person! Did I pick up Crue is his name! So Cute!! Love it!

Camille said...

Cute posts!!! I love the pic o the 2 boys at the top! It looks like Tate is holding Rex by his ear! :) Cute kids!!! Hey! Ask Josh if he has seen the pic of Grandpa Austin on my Blog! Josh looks a little like him, so does Aaron!

Shanen said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. And where does Miss Hayden get to see Wicked at? Soo fun. Best of luck with this new baby boy. I love the way you are spelling Crue. Different ~ like my Kruz. I hope you have an easy delivery. Hope you all are doing great.

Mary said...

4 days till delivery! ms Cyndi how are you? i can't wait to hear about the new little one. hope all is well!

WE MISS YOU!! loves OXOXO