Monday, December 15, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus!



I don't know about you guys, but the Harward household is definitely ready for Santa to come! My kids got to sit on Santa's lap & surprisingly enough all of them willingly sat there. No tears at all! Rex was so excited to see Santa (my other kids at age 2 wouldn't even look at him!). Rex just stared & him & kept telling him he wanted cars, cars, cars. Tate was hilarious. He sat there, but he was leaning so far away from Santa that I thought he was going to fall off backwards. Hayden, being her true self, got a little shy & soft spoken when she started telling Santa what she wanted. Why can't she talk like that at home? She's just like her Aunt Jenn when it comes to having an inside & outside voice:) I remember my mom always telling Jenn when we were little that she needed to talk quieter (I too am constantly telling Hayden that same thing). Too funny! It's so fun creating these fun memories with my kids & I love being able to see Christmas through their eyes.

3 comments:

Marlyce said...

What a cute little family. I think that is too funny about Jennifer. So, out of curiosity, what was you mom always telling you?

colemanmartinezfamily said...

the kids are getting so big. i love seeing there pictures.
merry christmas!

heather ann said...

I love how Rex is just checking Santa out in this picture...too cute!