Looking at this list there were definitely things that we do as a family but there's always room for improvement. With our kids being as little as they are I know it's so important to be doing these things now. It was a good reminder for me & I thought I'd share:)
1. take time to always be at the crossroads when your children are either coming or going
2. take time to be a real friend to your children
3. take time to read to your children
4. take time to pray with your children
5. take time to have a meaningful weekly family home evening
6. take time to be together at mealtimes as often as possible
7. take time daily to read the scriptures together as a family
8. take time to do things together as a family
9. take time to teach your children
10. take the time to truly love your children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
love it! I need to be better at it
Thanks so much for all your inspiration. It was so great to hear this.
Post a Comment