Hayden we hope you have the BEST 8th birthday ever!!! You are such a sweetheart & we love you so much. You're the best sister & daughter & we're so lucky to have you in our family.
Hayden Harward!!! I was going to call you today on your birthday, but you were in school each time I picked up the phone and then I went and forgot...darn it! Here is what I was going to tell you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe you are 8 years old!! I still remember when you were my most favorite 3 year old ever. You are such a beautiful girl and I sure miss seeing your smiling face!! I have a present for you for your baptism...what a special time! Will you write me a messege on my blog and tell me when your baptism is so I can send it in time? Sure love ya...hope you had a good day!! your friend, heather horne
8 comments:
She's 8? Already? Well happy birthday Hayden. She is an adorable, not so little anymore, girl.
Hey tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us! "8"---WHAT?!?!? Time flies! What a fun year! Let us know when her baptism will be! :) Have a fun day sweetie!
WOW!! I can't believe that she is eight. That is amazing.
Can you believe our kids are growing up so fast! When is she getting baptized?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!
***This is a little note for Hayden***
Hayden Harward!!! I was going to call you today on your birthday, but you were in school each time I picked up the phone and then I went and forgot...darn it! Here is what I was going to tell you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe you are 8 years old!! I still remember when you were my most favorite 3 year old ever. You are such a beautiful girl and I sure miss seeing your smiling face!! I have a present for you for your baptism...what a special time! Will you write me a messege on my blog and tell me when your baptism is so I can send it in time? Sure love ya...hope you had a good day!!
your friend,
heather horne
I can't believe she's 8 . . . ! Still SO cute ;)
Please tell Hayden happy birthday from me!! She is so dang cute.. I miss seeing her every week!
Happy Birthday Hayden. I hope she had a great day. Kylee just got baptized 3 weeks ago. It was wonderful. What a lucky girl you are. Enjoy your day.
Post a Comment