Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th Of JuLy FuN























































We had a great 4th of July this year. We started out the day celebrating it in Gunnison with a parade & carnival. The kids had a great time chasing after all the candy that was thrown. They also got Goldfish from the fishing pond at the carnival. Knowing that if we brought the fish home they would most likely not make it for very long, luckily we were able to talk them into releasing them into Leisa's neighbors fish pond so that the fish could live a long happy life;) Now they can visit them when ever they visit Gunnison. That evening Hayden & I were able to go to the Stadium of Fire to see the Jonas Brothers. We partied with my mom, Jenn, Christine, Macall, Tatum & Payton. We had a great time & I loved seeing all the little girls (& not so little girls) up singing & dancing to the Jo Bros! I love this time of year in Utah. So many fun celebrations & beautiful weather to go along with it.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I love the 4th of July celebrations in Utah!! And Stadium of Fire is AMAZING!! Glad you had a great time.

E&E said...

We missed seeing you on the fourth! I'm glad you guys had a good one! We look forward to seeing you on Lamb Day!

Tyler and Kristen said...

It looks like you guys are on vacation 24/7! :-) It's been lonely going to Greenfield pool without you this summer!

Marlyce said...

You and your Jonas Brothers make me laugh. We certainly missed you in Moroni, but at least you got to see some fireworks.