Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tate....

was helping me water our plants & flowers the other day and this is how our conversation went:

me: Tate, thanks for helping me water our trees and plants. They were sure thirsty.
Tate: Yup...I like to help water our trees. You know what, I wish we had pop tart trees & steak trees & apple trees. That would be awesome!
me: (looking at him thinking "What, where did that come from")
Tate: Ohhhhh then I could eat pop tarts whenever I wanted!

For those of you that know Tate well, know that he absolutely LOVES the brown sugar pop tarts & has loved them since he was tiny. If I have them in the house he would eat a whole box in a day....no lie! A pop tart tree would definitely save us some money, so if any of you know where I can purchase one, please let me know:) So funny how their little minds work!

1 comment:

amy morgan said...

While you're looking . . . if you find a See's chocolate tree, let me know ;) Too cute!