Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lamb Day 09





We had a great time at Lamb Day this year. Lamb Day is a tradition with our Cook side of the family that we just love! My kids absolutely LOVE this day & they look forward to it all year long. It's such a fun day of visiting with family & friends, catching candy at the parade with cousins, carnival at the park, sheeper creeper rides & lamb sandwiches. Lamb Day is in Ft. Green & it's where my dad grew up. My Grandma Cook (who is 95 years old) still lives there on main street. I love that my kids know & love my Grandma & that they have a relationship with her. I love that we're in Utah and that we get to go & do all these fun things with our family!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh how I miss Sanpete.